Malcolm CasSelle is an entrepreneur who has been involved in several inventive companies in the video game industry. Some of his former companies include SeaChange International, NetNoir, Xfire, Mediapass, Timeline Labs, and tronc Inc. CasSelle is currently the President of the Worldwide Asset eXchange(WAX) and the CIO of OpSkins. Aside from these hands-on ventures he has also invested his money into tech giants such a Facebook and Zynga.
The people behind OpSkins have now launched a new blockchain platform for video game currency and item trading. The platform, WAX, offers its users a safe and secure channel to conduct their virtual asset trading. Gamers who choose to trade directly with one another run the risk of being a victim of scammers and con-artists: they could lose everything they worked for.
Wax itself is a widget that has the capability of running over the game you are running. With the widget you will be able to buy and sell virtual goods without ever leaving your game screen. The streamlined service brings great innovation to the alternative video game asset trading community.
About Malcolm CasSelle
Mr. CasSelle holds two degrees, one from MIT and one from Stanford, both in computer science. Soon after graduating he became an entrepreneur; in 1995 he co-founded Netnoir, a media production company. In 2012 he was named CEO of Xfire, an innovative program that combined social networking with video games. In 2016, Mr. CasSelle was named CTO of new ventures at Tronc, a newspaper print and online publishing company in Chicago.
Malcolm CasSelle’s biggest business is done in the world of virtual asset trading. OpSkins are one of the leading names in Skin Trading in games like CS: GO. His new company intends to expand further into the virtual goods trading business.
Malcolm CasSelle‘s newest project, WAX, is a platform that provides security for those wishing to enter into the virtual market place. Trader will make use of if its own blockchain cryptocurrency, WAX Tokens, and offer them to traders who then exchange them for other currencies. With WAX, CasSelle is offering individuals a chance to start their own virtual trade stores
See This Article to learn more.
Jordan Lindsey, the mastermind behind JCL Capital grew up in New York. Jordan Lindsey’s innate love for competition and creation paved way for a promising entrepreneurial career. He knew as a child that he would create something valuable and revolutionary.
A veteran of algorithmic trading, Jordan Lindsey is an accomplished pioneer of technology in the financial services industry. This San Francisco resident is an alumnus of Mount Angel Seminary and St. Joseph’s College, and a self-educated system architecture designer and programmer.
Jordan Lindsey believes entrepreneurs must be unconventional to create innovatively and hence looks for opportunities to develop and evolve. Learning positive aspects from everything he encounters and modifying it extensively before implementation has made him successful. In 2Q17 he coded an algorithm for foreign exchange markets on the MT4 platform. This trend of developing bots for forex trading continues till date.
Unlike Jordan Lindsey, one needn’t possess programming skills to create robots. New services that assist in creating robots to automate basic activities, and control simple details and technical aspects, are continually emerging. Thus, allowing traders with minimal programming knowledge to tweak bots to meet their requirements. Get More Information Here.
Other forex trends for successful and profitable trading in 2018 include:
- Multifaceted brokerages: Last year, a noticeable change in forex trading occurred when small brokerage companies operating on pseudo-legal schemes were removed from markets. Consequently, traders are becoming pickier when choosing a broker. Selection criteria are no longer limited to number of rebates or bonuses offered. Brokerages which have a reliable history and offer more than just proprietary software are a trader’s first choice.
- Trading socially: Social trading has gained momentum. Since, traders wish to easily share trading results, signals and charts. Beginners value this service immensely because even without prior trading experience they generate results identical to seasoned professionals.
Other than Forex, Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is also gaining prominence. While, forex trading requires constant attention and action, ICO is a onetime investment that only necessitates initial research.
ICO is the crypto counterpart of IPO (Initial Public Offering); companies acquire funding from public, without having to approach a bank or Venture Capitalist. Some 2018 ICO trends are:
- Increasing reliability: Initially, ICOs were unreliable owing to lack of proper regulations. However, now regulatory bodies are implementing financial regulations to legitimize investments.
- Widely accepted: ICOs were criticized by numerous countries in 2017 for their lack of limitations and regulations. Now, they are being launched in countries which had previously banned them, increasing competition among countries.
- Involvement of classical investors: Venture capitalists are now interested in ICO, thanks to its massive ROI.
Follow him on: https://twitter.com/jordanclindsey